Cannot log in after defeated by suspicious bot

Teamr0cketgrunt

Hi good day! I would like to report a possible bug. After i got defeated by the suspicious bot after a 41 streak my game crashed and i can no longer log in, i am pretty sure it is not my internet connection and discord keeps on saying server is online also my friends are able to log in so i wonder if it has something to do with me being defeated by suspicious bot after a 41 streak. your help is highly appreciated. thank you

Hi good day! I would like to report a possible bug. After i got defeated by the suspicious bot after a 41 streak my game crashed and i can no longer log in, i am pretty sure it is not my internet connection and discord keeps on saying server is online also my friends are able to log in so i wonder if it has something to do with me being defeated by suspicious bot after a 41 streak. your help is highly appreciated. thank you

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately you logging into the server isn't really affected by scripts in-game like the boss. Could you please provide me with the error message so I can assist you further? Could you tell me what it tells you when you try to log in?

Looking forward to your response.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

It says "connection lost" but when a friend of mine logs in using his account same pc, same connection he can just log in without any trouble. How could this happen?

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please restart your router and internet connection and try again? If this doesn't work, try to log into the other server, then back into yours.

Let me know if this helps.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

i tried both suggestion but nothing happened i still cant log in, i also cant log in to silver it says i have to merge both account from red and blue, i cant remember playing on silver BTW.

If you didn't merge, then how did you battle suspicious bot?

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.