Indignado

Hororus

La verdad que me tiene un poco cansado o mejor dicho bastante, el echo de que se cae o bajan el servidor sin previo aviso, ahora me encontraba en el concurso de captura de bichos, me pregunto acaso me devuelven esa perdida o me daran el dia perdido, esto es muy indignante

• Like 1

• Administrator
La verdad que me tiene un poco cansado o mejor dicho bastante, el echo de que se cae o bajan el servidor sin previo aviso, ahora me encontraba en el concurso de captura de bichos, me pregunto acaso me devuelven esa perdida o me daran el dia perdido, esto es muy indignante

Hi [uSER=2326815]@Marcandro[/uSER]

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

I would like to inform you that we are aware of the issues related to the status of our server and our developers are already working on a fix, as fixing them is our main priority in this moment as we understand that frequently disconnections may be frustrating.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot refund you of your progress or reset the cooldown of the bug catching contest as it would be unfair to the other players who have accepted their losses due to crashing, regardless of our end or theirs, if we restore your cooldown and not their pokemon/money/cooldowns. Please also take the time to read the thread linked below, for future reference.

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

For, scheduled maintenances, you may check our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for updates when the server will be going down in order to minimize your losses.

As for unannounced crashes, please do note that the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Nevertheless, in case of long downtimes or numerous issues/crashes on our end, we may issue compensations as a way to apologize.

Also, ensuring a proper connection on your end also helps minimize your losses. It is good to check on your internet provider to know when their downtimes will be as well as contacting them if you are not experiencing a stable connection. If the disconnect was caused by connection issues on your end, you may try the following:

• Call your internet provider.
  • Troubleshoot Your Hardware.
  • Opt for a wired connection if you’re using a wireless connection
  • Turn Off Bandwidth-Hogging Plugins and Apps.
  • Try a New DNS Server

I know it can be frustrating to lose part of your progress, but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Unfortunately i am unable to give you an estimated as for when these issues will be fixed, so please stay tuned on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD for further announcements about the status of the server and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day.

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others