playtime requirements

Imjack

I think the playtime requirements for catching legendary pokemon should be reduced or removed because I have 145 hours played and i have beaten all elite 4s and I have every requirement to catch mew completed except for the playtime and I find it bad that I have to play 80 more hours just to catch the pokemon despite the fact that I have all of the other requirements.

Edited by ImJack

I think the playtime requirements for catching legendary pokemon should be reduced or removed because I have 145 hours played and i have beaten all elite 4s and I have every requirement to catch mew completed except for the playtime and I find it ridiculous that I have to play 80 more hours just to catch a pokemon despite the fact that I have all of the other requirements.

Hi there, @ImJack

I would like to start off by saying thank you for bringing your concerns to us, as the experience that our player base having is something we really want to focus on weather its positive or negative.

To address your complaint directly. PRO is an MMO fan made Pokemon game meant to be difficult and promote grinding for achievements.

Legendary Pokemon in PRO are considered late game rewards for players who have dedicated a large portion of their individual time in our game. As I stated the reward for the time spent in game is Legendary Pokemon. Considering this, we have in the past already decreased the time needed for the mew Quest as some felt it was already high.

With that said, It's unfortunate to say but currently ,we are not looking to reduce the time need for the mew quest any further.

Please note that your complaints are valued and are most definitely do not unheard. As we take community feedback very seriously.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns in regards to my answer above. Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

• Like 2

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

I think the playtime requirements for catching legendary pokemon should be reduced or removed because I have 145 hours played and i have beaten all elite 4s and I have every requirement to catch mew completed except for the playtime and I find it ridiculous that I have to play 80 more hours just to catch a pokemon despite the fact that I have all of the other requirements.

You can play PVP until then.

Or hunt and sell rare Pokemon.

Excavation is also a nice option.

• Like 1

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.