Sync problem

Letsgo

Hi,

I think there is a problem with the new Sync system.

My pokemon in 1st position is a dead sassy sync Kadabra. The second is my impish parasect.

I caught 15 pokemons, Tangela first, then Pidgey and Rattata route. 11 of them were impish.

If i'm not wrong, the wild pokemon takes the 2nd pokemon's nature, not the dead sync's nature. Syncronize is transferred to the pokemon that first appears on the field.

• Like 1

• Administrator
Hi,

I think there is a problem with the new Sync system.

My pokemon in 1st position is a dead sassy sync Kadabra. The second is my impish parasect.

I caught 15 pokemons, Tangela first, then Pidgey and Rattata route. 11 of them were impish.

If i'm not wrong, the wild pokemon takes the 2nd pokemon's nature, not the dead sync's nature. Syncronize is transferred to the pokemon that first appears on the field.

Hi @letsgo

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that with the last update, changes about the synchronize mechanics have been made:

• If Pokemon on position 1 is dead = synchronize works.
  • If Pokemon on position 1 is dead and no synchronize, but Pokemon on position 2 has synchronize = sync works.

Therefore, if your first Pokémon in the party is dead but has synchronize, the said ability will work correctly.

It is good to note that the chance of synchronize is 50%, therefore it is possible to not being able to find a Pokémon of the nature chosen even after 20 encounters.

I hope the information given was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry to insist, but i'm quite sure there is a problem with the new system.

I'm familiar with both the previous and the new system, since the new is similar to the sync system we can find in PokeOne.

I did another test to confirm that Synchronize doesn't work as intended.

Position 1: dead Jolly Sychronize

Position 2: living Impish Parasect

I caught 20 pokemons in route 1:

9 of them are Impish

11 of them have a random nature

0 is Jolly

A friend from my guild did the same test.

Position 1: dead Modest Sync

Position 2: living Bold Ralts

He caught 9 pokemons in Route 210 North:

8 were Bold

1 had a random nature

0 is Modest

My conclusion is that yes, synchronize does work. But the nature the wild pokemon gets is not the same as the dead sync pokemon on Position 1: its the same as the pokemon in Position 2.

Maybe the sample of pokemons is not great enough, but i really think you should ask the testers to check the Sync mechanics.

I hope my english was correct, and that i made myself clear.

Kind Regards

• Like 1

• Administrator
Thank you for your answer.

I'm sorry to insist, but i'm quite sure there is a problem with the new system.

I'm familiar with both the previous and the new system, since the new is similar to the sync system we can find in PokeOne.

I did another test to confirm that Synchronize doesn't work as intended.

Position 1: dead Jolly Sychronize

Position 2: living Impish Parasect

I caught 20 pokemons in route 1:

9 of them are Impish

11 of them have a random nature

0 is Jolly

A friend from my guild did the same test.

Position 1: dead Modest Sync

Position 2: living Bold Ralts

He caught 9 pokemons in Route 210 North:

8 were Bold

1 had a random nature

0 is Modest

My conclusion is that yes, synchronize does work. But the nature the wild pokemon gets is not the same as the dead sync pokemon on Position 1: its the same as the pokemon in Position 2.

Maybe the sample of pokemons is not great enough, but i really think you should ask the testers to check the Sync mechanics.

I hope my english was correct, and that i made myself clear.

Kind Regards

Hi @letsgo

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your report.

After checking the reported issue, we found that there is indeed a problem with the synchronize mechanics.

The issue has been forwarded to our Developers that will look into the issue and fix it as soon as possible. Unfortunately i am not able to give you any estimated time for when it will be fixed, however it should be soon.

We will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD once the issue will be solved, please be patient in the while and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others