SERVER: RED. MacCollin's Pokefarm (temporarily closed)

Maccollin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 365 days of Christmas: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated 19.01.16)

<r><QUOTE author="VikTim"><s>

</s><POST content="89394"><s></s>89394<e></e></POST> what kind of poke you taking ? only 100 ? ev trained ? kanto ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Everything that you think may be helpful for new players. May it be a lvl 100 Raticate or a lvl 50 Gengar. Everything is fine as long as it is not a low level common pokemon :)</r>

Re: 365 days of Christmas: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated VikTim donations 19.01.16)

<r><QUOTE author="Assembly"><s>

</s><POST content="89760"><s></s>89760<e></e></POST> I am at the E4 but I have trouble beating it. Can you recommend any of the pokemons you got there for the easiest way to beat E4. Got 68 hours<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i did solo e4 with the gengar i gave so if oyu need take it ^^</r>

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

Re: 365 days of Christmas: MacCollin's Pokefarm (updated VikTim donations 19.01.16)

<t>Ummm, Hii~<br/>

<br/>

I'm pretty new too (under 40 hours if I'm not mistaken), and miserably failed my first e4 attempt today :p So anything that isn't ground or dark type would be welcome. Also... I'll donate once I'll be able to, if I ever recieve anything ^^'. (I mean, I have some pokes atm but well, mostly lvl 30ish and common ones. A lvl 55 Ariados at most, if interested, but let's be real, the poke itself is pretty bad. :P)<br/>

<br/>

IGN is Daemangel :P<br/>

<br/>

Anyway, great project !<br/>

<br/>

Oh, and btw... S'ry for any mistakes I made. Engrish iz hard u kno ?</t>