What should I do after I beat the Sinnoh Elite 4?

Imjack

I have recently beaten the Sinnoh e4 and I am wondering what else there is to do in the game as far as quests go or just things to do for fun.

I've been told I should get into PvP, do excavation, what else would the people recommend doing?

• Administrator
I have recently beaten the Sinnoh e4 and I am wondering what else there is to do in the game as far as quests go or just things to do for fun.

I've been told I should get into PvP, do excavation, what else would the people recommend doing?

Hi @ImJack

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that after you finish the main story of the regions, you can now dedicate yourself to one of the most common and cool side quests/features:

• SEVII ISLANDS ⭠ , accessible from the Vermilion City dock when you have an active membership.
  • PINKAN ISLAND QUEST ⭠ , once you have 250hours of playtime;
  • DOCTOR QUEST ⭠ , which permit you to obtain some interesting Pokémon;
  • EXCAVATION SITES ⭠ , which permit you to obtain some interesting Pokémon as well:
  • SOLACEON QUEST ⭠ , that permit you to obtain valuable items such as master ball and reroll ticket.
  • BUG CATCHING CONTEST ⭠ , that gives you a chance to obtain the exclusive Volcarona Wings and valuable item such as Master ball.

You can check a complete list of the side quests by checking the PRO USEFUL LINKS.

Also, it is good to note that once you finish all the regions you are now able to obtain awesome rewards such as exclusive mounts, clothes and other items by doing:

• PVE, which involves things like Bosses, Battle Tower, Sinnoh Underground, etc. PVE quests/tasks, such as the one listed before, permit you to gain PVE COINS.
  • PVP, in order to compete against other players to receive awesome rewards such the opportunity to join the Top 25 Ladder Tournament every month in order to obtain epic Pokémon. Winning PVP matches makes you earn PVP Coins instead.

If you are interested in collecting legendaries instead, you may want to check our HOW TO CATCH LEGENDARY POKEMON MEGATHREAD.

I hope the information given was helpful, let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 2

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others