Fight Bug

Drojal

Hello! I was fighting a boss and it won me, while it was showing me, at my pokemon section, that I had a pokemon with a bit hp, but in the end it was fainted and I didn't remember it. And when I was ready to send it out as I thought that it wasn't fainted, the boss killed my last pokemon and I was blacked out. Why did that happened?

Hello! I was fighting a boss and it won me, while it was showing me, at my pokemon section, that I had a pokemon with a bit hp, but in the end it was fainted and I didn't remember it. And when I was ready to send it out as I thought that it wasn't fainted, the boss killed my last pokemon and I was blacked out. Why did that happened?

Greetings, Drojal.

Sorry for the inconvenience. That bug you experienced has to do with the game's battle UI (short for User Interface), which sometimes doesn't update if a Pokemon of yours fainted or is still awake, confusing you about its current state. There will be, however, a new battle UI in the future for the game, but I cannot give an Estimated Time of Arrival for that. Our Developers are working hard on it. The contest about it is currently up and you can give it yourself a try, if you wish to do so.

I hope your question was answered fully. Please, let me know if you got anything else to ask. Have a good one!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Greetings, Drojal.

Sorry for the inconvenience. That bug you experienced has to do with the game's battle UI (short for User Interface), which sometimes doesn't update if a Pokemon of yours fainted or is still awake, confusing you about its current state. There will be, however, a new battle UI in the future for the game, but I cannot give an Estimated Time of Arrival for that. Our Developers are working hard on it. The contest about it is currently up and you can give it yourself a try, if you wish to do so.

I hope your question was answered fully. Please, let me know if you got anything else to ask. Have a good one!

Oh ok then! I am taking part in this contest. By the way can you tell me when the contest ends? At first is was 'till January 15 and then 'till February 2. Also, is there any problem that I edited my post with my Battle UI? Because Eaty said in the main post to post only the final design there, but I forgot some things and I had to edit it. Also, Eaty and the rest developers maybe saw my design and didn't like it at all, before I edited it, but I edited in February 7 and this is my final design. In case that they didn't like it at first, will they check it again as it has a lot of differences with the first design?

Oh ok then! I am taking part in this contest. By the way can you tell me when the contest ends? At first is was 'till January 15 and then 'till February 2. Also, is there any problem that I edited my post with my Battle UI? Because Eaty said in the main post to post only the final design there, but I forgot some things and I had to edit it. Also, Eaty and the rest developers maybe saw my design and didn't like it at all, before I edited it, but I edited in February 7 and this is my final design. In case that they didn't like it at first, will they check it again as it has a lot of differences with the first design?

Hello once again.

I am afraid that I cannot give you an Estimated Time of Arrival on when the event will be closed, so you can just post more or edit the existing project you have. There will be an announcement based on that before it closes, to inform the contesters about it.

As for if they will see it, I assume there will be a general glance on all of them when it closes, to conclude on the winning one, so yeah they will most likely see it.

Let me know if you got any further questions!

Hello once again.

I am afraid that I cannot give you an Estimated Time of Arrival on when the event will be closed, so you can just post more or edit the existing project you have. There will be an announcement based on that before it closes, to inform the contesters about it.

As for if they will see it, I assume there will be a general glance on all of them when it closes, to conclude on the winning one, so yeah they will most likely see it.

Let me know if you got any further questions!

Thank you very much! I was afraid that they would not check it again, if they had already checked it they didn't like it. Can I delete my post and make a new one, in order to be sure?

Thank you very much! I was afraid that they would not check it again, if they had already checked it they didn't like it. Can I delete my post and make a new one, in order to be sure?

If you wish to change your first post in many parts and completely renovate it / adjust it, you may post the whole project again in a different post and we will be able to delete the old one for you, if you want us to do it. If you wish to make small changes on your existing post, it would be better to edit the original one. Either way, they will be reviewed in the end to announce the winner, as I said before.

Inform me if you wish to follow the first procedure. Have a good day!

If you wish to change your first post in many parts and completely renovate it / adjust it, you may post the whole project again in a different post and we will be able to delete the old one for you, if you want us to do it. If you wish to make small changes on your existing post, it would be better to edit the original one. Either way, they will be reviewed in the end to announce the winner, as I said before.

Inform me if you wish to follow the first procedure. Have a good day!

I see! I will just edit it as I don't have much things to do. Anyway, thank you for your help!

I see! I will just edit it as I don't have much things to do. Anyway, thank you for your help!

I'm glad to hear that! I will now lock this post as the problem is resolved. Have a good day, Drojal!