Question about IV and Nature Rerolls

Drojal

Hello! I just wanted to know how the IV and Nature Rerolls work. IV Reroll randomizes totally all the IVs of my Pokemon or only the IVs that I want? Also, with Nature Reroll do I choose the Nature that I want to have in my Pokemon or the Nature Reroll chooses randomly one of the 25 Natures? Thank you in advance!

Hello! I just wanted to know how the IV and Nature Rerolls work. IV Reroll randomizes totally all the IVs of my Pokemon or only the IVs that I want? Also, with Nature Reroll do I choose the Nature that I want to have in my Pokemon or the Nature Reroll chooses randomly one of the 25 Natures? Thank you in advance!

Hello there!

I would like to inform you that the Nature Reroll Ticket, which once given to Psychic Marina, will allow you to choose your desired nature on your Pokemon. You can use as many Nature Reroll Tickets as you need if you don't approve of its nature. Keep in mind this only affects Legendary Pokemon, it cannot work on regular Pokemon. You obtain the Nature Reroll Ticket through the PVP Shop for 75 PVP Coins or through trading with another player.

You can get PVP Coins from winning PVP Matches, which will result in 1 PVP coin. And if you make it in the Top 25, you will be rewarded a large sum of PVP coins as well as access to Tutor Heaven at end of the PVP Season.

The Reroll Ticket, which is also given to Psychic Marina, will randomize the IVs of your Legendary Pokemon, not regular Pokemon. You can obtain the Reroll Ticket for 250 PVE Coins from the PVE Coin Master, 150 PVP Coins from the PVP Shop, have a chance to obtain it from 7th day reward of the Solaceon Daily Quest, or trade with another player.

You can obtain PVE Coins from the Sinnoh Underground, Bug Catching Contest, or the Battle Tower.

You could use the Reroll Ticket Exchanger, which will allow you to exchange 1 Reroll Ticket for 2 Nature Reroll Tickets, or 2 Nature Reroll Tickets for 1 Reroll Ticket.

I hope this clears things up.

Do you have any further questions?

Hello there!

I would like to inform you that the Nature Reroll Ticket, which once given to Psychic Marina, will allow you to choose your desired nature on your Pokemon. You can use as many Nature Reroll Tickets as you need if you don't approve of its nature. Keep in mind this only affects Legendary Pokemon, it cannot work on regular Pokemon. You obtain the Nature Reroll Ticket through the PVP Shop for 75 PVP Coins or through trading with another player.

You can get PVP Coins from winning PVP Matches, which will result in 1 PVP coin. And if you make it in the Top 25, you will be rewarded a large sum of PVP coins as well as access to Tutor Heaven at end of the PVP Season.

The Reroll Ticket, which is also given to Psychic Marina, will randomize the IVs of your Legendary Pokemon, not regular Pokemon. You can obtain the Reroll Ticket for 250 PVE Coins from the PVE Coin Master, 150 PVP Coins from the PVP Shop, have a chance to obtain it from 7th day reward of the Solaceon Daily Quest, or trade with another player.

You can obtain PVE Coins from the Sinnoh Underground, Bug Catching Contest, or the Battle Tower.

You could use the Reroll Ticket Exchanger, which will allow you to exchange 1 Reroll Ticket for 2 Nature Reroll Tickets, or 2 Nature Reroll Tickets for 1 Reroll Ticket.

I hope this clears things up.

Do you have any further questions?

Yes, the things are cleared up now. Thank you very much for the information!

Yes, the things are cleared up now. Thank you very much for the information!

Glad I was able to help!

Since you seem to have no further questions, I shall now lock this thread.

Feel free to ask whatever other questions you may have!

Have a good day!