question

Sagitario25

He completado el elite four de la region de kanto , y ahora he ido a la otra region de jotho , pero no puedo sacar mis pokemones del storage (pc) , y tampoco puedo regresar a la region de kanto , queria saber: hasta cuando podre sacar del pc mis pokemones y cuando podre regresar a la region kanto donde empeze . Y tambien quisiera saber como se desbloquea el sistema teleport y si hay guarderia pokemon y si necesito membresia para ir ahy.

• Administrator
He completado el elite four de la region de kanto , y ahora he ido a la otra region de jotho , pero no puedo sacar mis pokemones del storage (pc) , y tampoco puedo regresar a la region de kanto , queria saber: hasta cuando podre sacar del pc mis pokemones y cuando podre regresar a la region kanto donde empeze . Y tambien quisiera saber como se desbloquea el sistema teleport y si hay guarderia pokemon y si necesito membresia para ir ahy.

Hi @sagitario25

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that this is not an issue but the game has been designed like that. It is intended to have the Pokémon of the previous regions locked in your PC until you obtain the 8th badge of the current region. Therefore, as you're currently playing Johto's story, all your Kanto Pokèmon have been blocked into your PC and you will be able to use them only after you will have obtained the 8th badge of Johto.

If the region-block would not exists, people would be able to play the next regions rushing them with the Pokémon of the previous ones, and finishing therefore to not enjoy the current region.

Also, PRO is an MMO and therefore it is intended to be slightly harder than handheld games. I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand

Regard the transport system, i would like to inform you that there are three ways to fast move between regions and into them.

• BOAT-SHIPS : Which can be used to move between regions from each region's port (vermilion, olivine, lilycove & canalave) and in some other specific place into the said regions.
    Using boats/ships require to be the champion of the current region you are playing in.

• TRANSMAT SYSTEM : Which can be used only in Hoenn and Sinnoh and permit to move into a region (not between regions but only between the cities)
    It requires the TRANSMAT-PC TELEPORT QUEST completed

• SUBWAY : Which permit you to move between Kanto and Johto, and other specific places like trainer valley.
    It require the SUBWAY QUEST to be completed in order to be used.

Please, let me know if something is unclear and If you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others