Dig Sites

Thanosdada

The money on dig sites feel super nerfed. Before the change i could make ~150k from dig and today i got 2 pearls and 2 star dust from 3 region. The gems are super nice but the money drop is super harsh. After couple of digs, id prolly not even do digs if i have enough gems. Headbutt as well feels bad with too many t1 Pokemon. DO love how i don't have to select pokemon each time tho.

Edited by thanosdada

I agree, that it got kind of nerfed. But the whole idea of reward or bust is also kind of nice. I expected pure pidgey and weedle in v. Forrest, but got really surprised when I stumbled into a Heracross. Same with dig spots and the now many gems we're getting. With the recycler that ain't a half bad heist every 72hrs.

Less money, more surprises. I like it :D

I agree, that it got kind of nerfed. But the whole idea of reward or bust is also kind of nice. I expected pure pidgey and weedle in v. Forrest, but got really surprised when I stumbled into a Heracross. Same with dig spots and the now many gems we're getting. With the recycler that ain't a half bad heist every 72hrs.

Less money, more surprises. I like it :D

there always were heracross on headbutts. the recycler is indeed nice tho. still thats low money for new players and the pregame needs super lot of money for say like dragons membership, cc and subway. the money isnt really easy to get by on the start

Money items, a point of complaints already, please give Dig spots a few more tries before you judge this

• More money items are available at a higher quantity as drops but are rarer now to get, still fairly common

The issue with Digspots was they had such a low lootpool and such a high chance giving money items, just wasn't suitable for this activity, it had no character whatsoever.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Tbh dig sites are still really nice. I made 130k today from kanto and johto only, and you can do this every 72hours. Thats 10 times a month. More than enough to make that extra bit of cash and tons of usefull items :)

well compared to what it used to be, its worse. some times u get like 2 stardust from 3 regions.