Safari zone member section

Smokes86

So 2 times in a row when i leave the member only section to go to the normal section I go into a loading screen and it sticks. This happened to my friend also. This loading screen will stay untill you restart the client. Two times I pay 5k and lose it after that happens. If you need vods from my stream let me know

• Administrator
So 2 times in a row when i leave the member only section to go to the normal section I go into a loading screen and it sticks. This happened to my friend also. This loading screen will stay untill you restart the client. Two times I pay 5k and lose it after that happens. If you need vods from my stream let me know

Hi @Smokes86

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience experienced and thank you for reporting this bug.

The issue has been forwarded to our developers that will look into it and work to find a fix to the issue. Unfortunately, i cannot give you any estimated time as for when the issue will be solved. Nevertheless, once the issue will be solved i will update you through this post and we will most likely make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD.

Please, be patient in the while the issue gets fixed and let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others