Shiny Elekid (Sold can be closed)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest deleteduser41af
Nope, he didn't win. I would recommend that you look at the seller's proof again or you can keep crying with AzharSaurous somewhere else. Do not spam here.

Spam? are u dumb? I'm not even crying, just writing what i saw - dont even know that guy.

This auction will be reviewed by me step by step. Without having any clue at the moment and before I start checking it, I inform @kombol and @CaptainEG, that if the Pokemon wasn't sold to the rightful winner of the auction, I will proceed with punishment and enforce of Trade Rule #14.

Thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Logan

• Like 1

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.

The rightful winner of the auction is CaptainEG with 13m. The auction started at 15:31pm GMT yesterday and should end when the clock turned 15:31pm GMT today. The winner at 15:30 GMT 0 is the rightful owner. All offers after CaptainEG's 13m are considered as invalid. 1550525598225.png.e6ca95dc4aac2d22cd209d9168e74226.png

As for the image above, this post is violating our Trade Rules regarding auctions and punishment will be issued. Inform me here, if you will give back the rest of the money to CaptainEG or you want me to do it.

EDIT: I corrected the trade myself. Be careful in future auctions, cause the punishment will be harsher. Take care.

Kind regards,

Logan

-Locked-

Edited by Logan
  • Like 4

tTDfGff.png?1

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno"

"One for all, all for one"

PRO Rules | Punishment Policy

| How to report

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper Subforum so others can share their knowledge and help.