Bug In PvP Battle

Drojal

Greetings, Drojal.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This bug you experienced occurs only when you have lost the previous PvP battle and then immediately queue for a ranked game. To prevent that, you need to either switch the order of your Pokemon (1 or 2 of them are fine, you don't need to re-arrange them completely), or talk to Nurse Joy to heal your party completely. I'm afraid this has to do with the UI, but as you already know since you participate is that there will be a new one for PRO.

Once again, thank you for your report. I hope my answer helped you counter this issue. Have a great night!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Greetings, Drojal.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This bug you experienced occurs only when you have lost the previous PvP battle and then immediately queue for a ranked game. To prevent that, you need to either switch the order of your Pokemon (1 or 2 of them are fine, you don't need to re-arrange them completely), or talk to Nurse Joy to heal your party completely. I'm afraid this has to do with the UI, but as you already know since you participate is that there will be a new one for PRO.

Once again, thank you for your report. I hope my answer helped you counter this issue. Have a great night!

Thank you for the information! Excuse me for saying this, but I'm looking forward for the new Battle UI, as I have experienced a lot of bugs in the current one. Anyway in order to prevent this issue I will follow the steps that you told me. Have a good night!

Thank you for the information! Excuse me for saying this, but I'm looking forward for the new Battle UI, as I have experienced a lot of bugs in the current one. Anyway in order to prevent this issue I will follow the steps that you told me. Have a good night!

As the issue is temporarily resolved, I will now lock this thread. Have a good day and enjoy the game! Feel free to report more bugs in the future, they help us a lot.

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.