Emote packs

Thor

Good Morning.

This was something we had a little foray into a few years back but at the time our lead artist Carel didn't like the idea so it never happened, but how about you add purchaseable emote packs?

From a personal point, apart from some people moaning about paying a small amount to unlock them, I see no down-side. I even have a complete pack (its a meme themed pack) if you want to see what I am talking about. You could do anything, bubbles with certain images of Pokemon pulling different emotes off (such as Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow), stylised punctuations, the list is endless AND you could generate some extra server revenue at the same time

• Like 1

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I asked for this before (I think when you were still staff). I even stole some art from an older Pokemon game to show as a concept. Idea never got anywhere though. If there's good community reception, maybe appropriate people will see it and consider implementing it in some way.

Like this, I guess. (Not my art. Don't crucify me). :(

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.