The beginning of Johto is a real joke

Djoux

Come on this is the third time i black out.

We come from Kanto with a lot of money and this is ridicuously hard !!

DgYVlKK.jpg

How am i supposed to deal with it ? That porygon 5min ago would have done the exact same to me if i didn't use 6 potions (1800 pokedollars!!)

WHY... Why ? I don't mind blacking out if i didn't have any money but I DO so this is pretty annoying to lose hours of farming due to a ridiculous difficulty ...!

[glow=red]EDIT[/glow] : After a few hours playing, i have some additionnal complains...

First, the level of wild pokemon. You can fish lvl 10-14 pokemon in the FIRST town, Cherrygrove City ! Ok this is a great spot for exp, but you won't find ANY wild pokemon of this level before a wile ! The strongest are lvl 9-11 in the slowpoke cave, 2 badges later..!

Also for the second badge, you're supposed to win against pokemons lvl +- 25, which is pretty hard with those weak xp spot. I had a Geodude lvl 20 which is supposed to be strong versus bug types but he got raped. Actually i had to buy a lvl 50 pokemon to beat the gym...

After this second badge (Where you are supposed to have a lvl 25-30 team to beat the gym...!) you can go to the forest to encounter... lvl 7 pokemons !

This really needs to be fixed. Kanto was really great.. But Johto feels like Alpha. The balance trully sucks, and i'm not the only one to say that. I couldn't stop to play in Kanto but i'm bored after 30min here in Johto...

Please tell me you're going to look at this.

Also it would be appreciate to see more species of Pokemon. From a continent to another all we see is Ratata's, Zubat etc... We already got that 60h straight in Kanto. I was expecting to see differents pokemons here in Johto..

Thanks for reading

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can buy high level jhoto pokes from players tho around 15k.. im lucky someone gave me free dragonaire(lvl51) and slowbro(lvl40). But i highly recommend to go for standard play, just to have poke evolved count grow on your pokedex(75 evolve poke iguess) coz u need it to get mew.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18