The beginning of Johto is a real joke

Djoux

89626 0Bg5XSz.png

You might need this.

Dont forget your position as staff when you're helping someone (or doing anything related to the game really). Lazy posts like this really test our confidence in the staff as a whole. If you took the time to read the OP's post, you would know he knows about type advantages and disadvantages (he clearly mentions that geodude has an advantage over bugs).

This post is about the ridiculous discrepancy in levels between gym trainers and wild pokemon, to which i agree. You just got through the kanto story and very few want to start all over again and grind from the beginning. It would be ok if at least it required less of a grind than what we all ready went through, but no, we are forced to grind even further. Some of us just want to finish the story quickly and move onto constructing competitive teams, a task that will take a considerable more amount of time than finishing both stories..

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys.. I only want to give my opinion.. I'm not in jhoto yet, but this post is SCARING me.. PRO is famous for grinding and that is ok, but if the grinding in jhoto is really so hard people will lose hope, don't you think?

A lot of the answers on this post are "BUY A HIGH LEV POKE".. WTF answer is that? So the main solution about a really hard game is to buy poke from others? Jhoto is a really great story and i want to do it by my self like in kanto!! Why i have to struggle and sorrunder using a lv70 alakazam to finish the story? It is lame.. This is a Pokémon game, not a "market" game.. People buy poke only if they want something rare or something competitive for pvp, but to finish the story thanks to high lev poke of other trainers is not the main goal of playing a Pokémon game!!

I repeat myself, i'm not in jhoto yet, but i'm very near, and this post is really scaring me.. Because if this is the way to play the game after kanto, it lose A LOT of the "magic" that made me happy so far..

This is not a complain, i'm just worried, i love this game and i want to continue loving it..

Thank you for reading my opinion, and thanks for making such a beautiful game!!

91142 You just got through the kanto story and very few want to start all over again and grind from the beginning. It would be ok if at least it required less of a grind than what we all ready went through, but no, we are forced to grind even further. Some of us just want to finish the story quickly and move onto constructing competitive teams, a task that will take a considerable more amount of time than finishing both stories..

If not "less", at least "the same.. It could be good to finish the jhoto story in the same time as the manto story.. It is a reasonable time and a reasonable grinding.. It make you appreciate the story and eventually dvs train some good pvp poke..

Some people want to serious pvp, other people want to enjoy the story.. In any case, a very long grinding is not what make them happy..

89626 0Bg5XSz.png

You might need this.

Dont forget your position as staff when you're helping someone (or doing anything related to the game really). Lazy posts like this really test our confidence in the staff as a whole. If you took the time to read the OP's post, you would know he knows about type advantages and disadvantages (he clearly mentions that geodude has an advantage over bugs).

This post is about the ridiculous discrepancy in levels between gym trainers and wild pokemon, to which i agree. You just got through the kanto story and very few want to start all over again and grind from the beginning. It would be ok if at least it required less of a grind than what we all ready went through, but no, we are forced to grind even further. Some of us just want to finish the story quickly and move onto constructing competitive teams, a task that will take a considerable more amount of time than finishing both stories..

OP edited his post after Zero posted it, so the post isn't "Lazy", OP just did not give enough info about it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

89626 0Bg5XSz.png

You might need this.

OP edited his post after Zero posted it, so the post isn't "Lazy", OP just did not give enough info about it.

that doesnt justify a pic of type advantages and disadvantage. Zero still didnt address the real question of the OP. Besides, just posting a pic and saying " this might help you" insults the OP's knowledge on pokemon as well.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

that doesnt justify a pic of type advantages and disadvantage. Zero still didnt address the real question of the OP. Besides, just posting a pic and saying " this might help you" insults the OP's knowledge on pokemon as well.

There was no real question. All I saw was a picture of a grass starter losing against a bug type. As this topic has run its course. It's time to be locked.

nlNkl1e.png

The Picture is misleading, as OP did not give proper info about his intention for posting the topic prior to edit, so we assumed he is new to Pokemon, hencewhy we posted the picture.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.