Not working on LG G3

Hihi

Sticks/closes at "Loading Hats, Hats, Did I say Hats?"

Phone has quad core CPU, 2GiB RAM, 2560x1440 display, OpenGL ES 2.0 is supported

I just tried it from a fresh reboot and it froze at that part, previously it's force closed at that part

So aye, phone /does/ meet specs but just isn't working, anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks

what OS is it running?

i have phones with worse specs (well, worse screen size, not power/memory) and it works fine.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

If it helps... I also have an issue with my LG G3 getting stuck and/or crashing at the loading hats part. Currently on Android 4.4.2. Has not been able to get past that part despite leaving it to try to load for over an hour.

Edit:

I decided to bite the bullet and update to lollipop this morning, just to see if that would help. I am now able to load into the game and play just fine on my lg g3.

If you were clinging to kitkat like myself, might want to try updating to lollipop.

91968If you were clinging to kitkat like myself, might want to try updating to lollipop.

Ahhh

Thanks for that -.o;

I can't upgrade to Lollipop unfortunately, if I do some £150 worth of Square Enix games will fail to work -.-

(actually did upgrade and had to downgrade again for that reason, meh)

How well does it work on the high-res screen?

It works great. I've had 0 issues with it stability wise. Only small issues with it not remembering my set gui scale so i have to set it each time i use it. Looks wonderful too. :Shy:

Don't know if it was the lollipop update or the like 3 updates i had to do before the actual lollipop update that fixed it for me though. Lol