Bug catching arena

Khanglop6a4

And my acc is ShadowAdmin in silver server

Hi im want u guy to know that is bcc has a bug that is when im talk to the guy to join bcc and then he sent me to the contest judge is made me sad because im not even catch a pokemon yes and is say i must wait 22 h to do is again please help

Hi there, @Khanglop6a4

I am sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. To address your issue further I am going to need more information.

Can you please elaborate with more detail on this teleport and can you confirm if it was at times where you were experiencing lag or if you were just playing regularly?

Looking forward to your reply :)

With regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Well when he teleport me the sceen begin lag and is black is just wont show me the bcc and then im log out and join again and im see my character in the bcc hail im talk to the judge he just teleport me back in the stop house

Hi there again,

I can confirm that is not a bug but in fact, a direct reaction from the lag you were experiencing.

Since you were lagging and closed your client it sent you out of the Bug Catching Area.

With that said, It's unfortunate but we cannot reset the timer and allow you back into the contest and you will have to wait the 22 hours until you can reenter the Area again.

This is due to our Policy stated in the Common Issues Thread..

~ Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

If you have further questions about crashes and disconnects, please refer to the Common Issues Thread down below.

Common Issue Thread

I know it is unfortunate but nothing can be done in regard to this situation.

I hope this helps clears up any misunderstandings. Please let me know if you have anymore questions or concerns in regard to my answer above! Looking forward to your reply :)

Deepest Regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed