Coil on Move Relearner for Furret

Hangather

Hello there

I fully raised my Furret (all the way from Sentret) as a Baton Passer role for story-mode team, but when I checked on the Move Relearner NPC, Coil wasn't among the list of learnable moves. I would really appreciate if you add it, as it's extremely necessary for my Furret's current move pool.

Thanks in advance

Hello there

I fully raised my Furret (all the way from Sentret) as a Baton Passer role for story-mode team, but when I checked on the Move Relearner NPC, Coil wasn't among the list of learnable moves. I would really appreciate if you add it, as it's extremely necessary for my Furret's current move pool.

Thanks in advance

Greetings, Hangather.

Sorry for the late response. As you may see in the following screenshot, Furret CAN learn Coil from a Move Relearner for a fee of 2k Pokedollars: http://prntscr.com/mukpgd

The Move Relearner NPCs can be found in the following cities:

Cerulean, Saffron, Goldenrod, Blackthorn, Slateport, Sootopolis, Hearthome and Snowpoint.

The move is re-learnable only when the Pokemon is a Furret and not a Sentret, in case you tried something else. Let me know if this worked for you. Have a great day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

• 1 month later...
That's right, it was a mistake in my part.

Thank you for your answer

Is there a way to erase the thread?

There's no need to erase this thread, I will just lock it since the issue is now resolved. Feel free to make a post in the future for any questions you have and we will gladly help you. Have a good day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.