Bug in pvp battle

Agresivity

I just started the fight with gliscor and then appear: greninja hurt by life orb, and klefki got defeat, after that my gliscor got paralized and i could make a move or do something so i got to dc and lose free points T_T ik is a weird bug for that i post it here to get fixed :3 PD: sorry for the audio and etc i forgot i got the mic open.

[spoiler=Video]

Sin_titulo-3.png

• 4 weeks later...
I just started the fight with gliscor and then appear: greninja hurt by life orb, and klefki got defeat, after that my gliscor got paralized and i could make a move or do something so i got to dc and lose free points T_T ik is a weird bug for that i post it here to get fixed :3 PD: sorry for the audio and etc i forgot i got the mic open.

[spoiler=Video]

Greetings, Agresivity.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and the late reply. As you may have noticed yourself, there are quite a few bugs bothering PvP scene, like the case you reported above. However, there is a planned PvP Code rework as you might be aware of, which will hopefully fix all of these bugs. Unfortunately, a precise ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) was not given. Here are the words of one of our Developers:

It might take 1-2 months to be finished - no guarantee - from this point onwards. Our goal is to make all moves, abilities, items and forms (Megas included) work in-fight.

Given that, I'm afraid that you will need to be patient in the meantime, until these bugs are fixed. Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you understand. Have a great day!

• Like 1

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.