Found a level 10 weedle while using repel trick for foongus, in ilex forest

Sghir

Capture.thumb.PNG.d93c03d916c67dfeb4cb7d750d2e2479.PNG

Here it is.

At first, i though it was a visual bug, so i used Role Playe to be sure, but apparently it's really a level 10 weedle, while it should not spawn at that level.

I heared out there are some who have experienced this kind of bug, so i don't know if there is something going to fix this, but i found useful to report it

[ATTACH=full]68759[/ATTACH]

Here it is.

At first, i though it was a visual bug, so i used Role Playe to be sure, but apparently it's really a level 10 weedle, while it should not spawn at that level.

I heared out there are some who have experienced this kind of bug, so i don't know if there is something going to fix this, but i found useful to report it

Hi there, @Sghir

I would like to say thank you for your patience. I have informed this matter to Prehax the Spawn Editor.

He has informed me that he is aware of the situation. However, I cannot provide an exact ETA on when this will be fixed.

I hope this answer helps you and clears up any other concerns you may have. Please let me know if you need anything else

Looking forward to your reply :)

With regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

In fact, there are some maps got the same problem.

In my memory, they are: Safari Kanto Area 3 , I found a Paras lv 23 while repeling Eevee ( 23-24) ; and Viridian Forest, found a Butterfree lv 9 while repeling Budew ( 9-13)

I realise that there is a common point that, in a map where exist a poke with repel trick from lvl 10 ( for example) ; sometime there is another poke lvl 10 ( not 10+) that should have lvl pool down from 9 or lower appear. It's kinda rarely happen but we better fix it ( in fact, I repeled for hundred hours but only found 2~3 bugs like this)

Hope this help admin/mod team to fix this bug.

Sr I haven't captured the screen.

Edited by PhuongIsMyLife