World Quest Spawn Suggestion

Sio2020

Hello,

I participated in the world spawn event today on the gold server and was offered a mysterious ticket. I encountered a hidden ability goodra (!!!). It used outrage on my false swiper, which caused confusion on itself. I was not able to catch it because its self-inflicted damage from confusion after outrage killed itself.

I'm guessing there's no way I can prove this or get another shot at a goodra... but if rare pokemon are going to be offered in the world event, the participants would like to be able to catch their reward. My suggestion is to remove any self-damaging moves for all potential reward.

Thanks!

Hey,

First off, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. However, I personally feel that while Outrage confusion can be annoying, it can easily be played around by bringing a fairy-type to block confusion, unlike other self-harming moves (Memento, Explosion etc.), while still being able to False Swipe the target down, as Outrage only confuses the user after a minimum of two turns. However, if this proves to be unreasonable (or I get enough complaints), I'm open to changing this.