My pokemon were dissapeared after the merge

Houndunchained

so, ive been through a similar story in the past. Firstly, thank you in advance for looking into my problem. After i succesfully merged my accounts in one, i had my old pokemon locked in the box. I can assure you my pokemon were not over 900. So all i had to do was collect my badges and regain the right to use my old pokemon again. For quite some time i didn play pro. I logged in again now and all of my previously locked pokemon dissapeared from the box. I would really like to have my pokemon back. I have been through a similar problem in the past and it was fixed, but for some reason my pokemon dissapeared again. You can look at a ticket i submitted a long time ago, where i attached fotos i had taken from my pokemon. Out of goodwill i will send some fotos again as proof that they were mine and i actually had them. Please do what u can to get them back for me. These are some of my old pokemon and most precious, but i had other good ones too and id really like to have them all back like i should, at least locked in the box so i can get them in time as the rules say. Thank you a lot for looking into my problem in advance.

so, ive been through a similar story in the past. Firstly, thank you in advance for looking into my problem. After i succesfully merged my accounts in one, i had my old pokemon locked in the box. I can assure you my pokemon were not over 900. So all i had to do was collect my badges and regain the right to use my old pokemon again. For quite some time i didn play pro. I logged in again now and all of my previously locked pokemon dissapeared from the box. I would really like to have my pokemon back. I have been through a similar problem in the past and it was fixed, but for some reason my pokemon dissapeared again. You can look at a ticket i submitted a long time ago, where i attached fotos i had taken from my pokemon. Out of goodwill i will send some fotos again as proof that they were mine and i actually had them. Please do what u can to get them back for me. These are some of my old pokemon and most precious, but i had other good ones too and id really like to have them all back like i should, at least locked in the box so i can get them in time as the rules say. Thank you a lot for looking into my problem in advance.

Hello there!

Solved in private as there was some private data involved.

I shall lock the topic now. Feel free to ask if you need more help.

Have a nice day.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.