Unstable server as always

Nickelangelo

• Administrator
Hello. I've been fighting boss Oak in Kanto. The server crashed while I was in the battle. Reset the cooldown please, so I can fight him again.

Hi @Nickelangelo

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot refund you of your lost money/progress or reset the cooldown of the boss as it would be unfair to the other player that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless of on our end or theirs, if we restore your cooldowns and not their pokemon/money/cooldowns.

Please, take your time to read below:

Lost by crash issues (Including disconnections and rollbacks)

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsibility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

For unannounced crashes, please do note that they are unpredictable, the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Nevertheless, in case of long downtimes or numerous issues/crashes on our end, we may issue compensations as a way to apologize.

I know it can be frustrating to lose part of your progress, but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day.

Edited by Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Nickelangelo

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the situation.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot refund you of your lost money/progress or reset the cooldown of the boss as it would be unfair to the other player that accepted the loss of their progress due to crashing, regardless of on our end or theirs, if we restore your cooldowns and not their pokemon/money/cooldowns.

Please, take your time to read below:

For unannounced crashes, please do note that they are unpredictable, the server is in BETA and we're always trying to improve our server stability, but it isn't perfect and can sometimes still result to a crash.

Nevertheless, in case of long downtimes or numerous issues/crashes on our end, we may issue compensations as a way to apologize.

I know it can be frustrating to lose part of your progress, but i hope you can understand why we cannot fulfill your request.

Please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day.

Dear PRO staff members, managements, CALAHAN, directors etc.,

I'm just mad. I'm gonna speak the truth. You are completely useless. For 2 years playing this game (wasting my time) you never helped me with any of my problems because you are not workers nor professionalists, you are just kids. You don't have the permission to take decisions and use your mind, you always write the same old words again and again. What else you can do except restoring deleted by mistake pokemons? As I said, you are just kids, trolling players in the game by making them think that you really can help them, and just waiting for your monthly ''payment'' 30+ ivs godly pokemon.

All of you, yours bosses and the game does not deserve any respect or players to play it. You all are a 0. You are always complaining that you are in ''BETA'', so that's the reason the game is full with bugs which are not being fixed for months? Also, lagging, disconnecting and rollbacking are happening every day? I won't even mention what it's like playing from the phone..

It's amazing to have a shop in your ''BETA'' version, so people can spend their money in it. Since this is a ''BETA'' version, you can anytime stop the game. All of these people, who put trust on you and spend their time and money in this game, do you think they deserve this, to joke with them? As one of those people, I was expecting more accurate attitude.

Anyways, I'm writing this to let my feelings out. For sure, I know you won't understand me because you, everyone from the staff team, obviously don't have the permission to use your brain. Instead of listening to the people who REALLY do play the game, and try to solve their problems and make the game better, yall just write the same every time without moving one of your fingers and do something meaningfully - talk to the bosses or give an idea. The connection with the people is bad. That's a big problem. You don't reach out to them, you just do what you want.

I hope I will never again have to communicate with you for any reason because it's just meaningless.

Shinohara, I'm sorry that you had to reply me this time. It's not personally to you, but to your entire organization. I was hoping for an answer from a ''professor'', like Calahan.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 1