Rotom move bug

Damarkojones

When I tried to make my rotom into any form the form goes through but I cant seem to learn any evolution moves. I tried multiple of times and for every form. Hope to get some help, thanks.

Greetings, damarkojones.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your report is correct indeed, sometimes (if not all) when you change Rotom's form, it will not automatically teach the signature move to it. For this action, you need to talk to the Rotom Evolution Move Tutor in Hearthome City (Sinnoh). He will ask for 12k Pokedollars each time.

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Let me know if you need anything else, have a nice day!

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Hi, like I get the prompt for learning the move but the move just doesnt go through. Do I really have to spend the 12k for the move? Or is there any other way

I'm afraid that from now on, you will need to use the move tutor in Hearthome, to learn the signature move for each form. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anything else you would like to ask regarding that matter?

No thank you

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are truly sorry. I will now lock the thread as all of your questions are answered. Have a great day!