Looking for a small active and friendly guild - Silver Server

Argonaught

Looking for a small fun and friendly guild on the silver server.

Hi Guys, I am Argonaught.

I am a 26 y.o. from South Africa and have played thousands of hours in Pokemon. Leaf Green, Fire Red, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald then I got into WOW and War Thunder and stopped playing Pokemon.

I am a completionist - When I was playing WOW I had most of the achievements done (Loremaster, What a long trip etc) and am currently Lvl100 in WT with 95% of the vehicles unlocked.

But have recently found PRO and am now hooked.

I am currently getting ready to beat the E4 in Kanto (Still a noob) and am looking for a small and social guild that I can have fun in and learn the game (especially the more intricate areas of Pokemon - Never got into the Evs, Natures etc - So keen to learn about pvp).

(really bad at writing these things - Just looking for some fun people to hang out with when relaxing and playing PRO. Please no meat factories - had enough of big clans from WOW and WT - 3K members does not a nice place make.)

Regards,

Argonaught

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for a small fun and friendly guild on the silver server.

Hi Guys, I am Argonaught.

I am a 26 y.o. from South Africa and have played thousands of hours in Pokemon. Leaf Green, Fire Red, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald then I got into WOW and War Thunder and stopped playing Pokemon.

I am a completionist - When I was playing WOW I had most of the achievements done (Loremaster, What a long trip etc) and am currently Lvl100 in WT with 95% of the vehicles unlocked.

But have recently found PRO and am now hooked.

I am currently getting ready to beat the E4 in Kanto (Still a noob) and am looking for a small and social guild that I can have fun in and learn the game (especially the more intricate areas of Pokemon - Never got into the Evs, Natures etc - So keen to learn about pvp).

(really bad at writing these things - Just looking for some fun people to hang out with when relaxing and playing PRO. Please no meat factories - had enough of big clans from WOW and WT - 3K members does not a nice place make.)

Regards,

Argonaught

If youre still lookimg for a guild let me know