The CloudNiners Are Now Recruiting!

Fadedone

[ATTACH type=full" alt="revo emlbem.png]70415[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="1552417644085.png]70417[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="revo emlbem.png]70415[/ATTACH]

I have a feeling you're going to like this one..

Our guild Revolution (REVO) is recruiting!

We're a humble, yet serious guild always looking for new talent in PRO.

Our mission is to climb the leader board, while making great friends, and helping those in need with our extensive poke knowledge.

We are noob friendly, and tolerant. there will be no shaming, hazing, or offensive language used in our guild chat or in-game. Our guild discord voice chat and general chat are rated for Teens+.

Having discord is not a must, just easier to communicate this way.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1552419043332.png]70419[/ATTACH]

- Guild Discord w/ Reborn bot, Voice chat, Tight-knit Role system

- Inactivity time for each role (Initiate=15 days, Members=30days w/contact, Officers= til you say you quit or you're questionably inactive without contact)

- A Sync pkmn library for all members to borrow for free! (if I am not online other members may lend you Sync pkmn for one to two weeks tops. If a member is trying to charge for this service let me know. My policy is strictly free for any guild member, and I will kick any member trying to exploit my good intentions.)

- Freebies here and there from Guild leader, including our self proclaimed guild jacket [ATTACH type=full" alt="proavatar.PNG]70420[/ATTACH] The Electric cloak available from me, for Officers only.

- Multiple opportunities to participate in pvp practices, and guild events that I, or other guildmates may give prizes for.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1552421193227.png]70422[/ATTACH]

- A positive attitude

- Time to play

- Excellent communication skills

- Skill in PvP Battling (preferred, not necessary)

Simple right? Hit us up in game! we're highly approachable. :3

we won't stop till we're at the top - REVO [ATTACH type=full" alt="revo emlbem.png]70415[/ATTACH]

The Champion Of The World

SexyAshley

hello my name is SexyAshley an im the leader of the [crips] guild I wanted to ask u if u wanted to join forces an help each other out I agree witheverything u said I love helping people if any of ur guild members need something please don't hesitate to ask the crips got yalls bacc

• Like 1

The Champion Of The World

SexyAshley

hello my name is SexyAshley an im the leader of the [crips] guild I wanted to ask u if u wanted to join forces an help each other out I agree witheverything u said I love helping people if any of ur guild members need something please don't hesitate to ask the crips got yalls bacc

I'm Agreeing to this Guild alliance. Our other Alliances are Squirtles, and SilverNobs. Please try to be respectful of them & their members.

• Like 1

0ᴺᴱ

Hello. I'm interested in joining if you still have room. I'm 32 and have over 250 hours on PRO. Although, I still dont everything. I'm looking for a group of people to hang with, share knowledge and learn things. Thanks in advance

EDIT: My ign is STaSHZILLA420

• Like 1

I Can Do Many Things And I Can Communicate Any Languages Using Master Google XD But I Can Do A Lot Of Things Like Hunting Lvling Ev Train And Other stuff :) The Best Thing i can do is selling fish :) XD

IGN:Zsyncxs

Hours:170

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...