My Registeel is h.a

Lola

1552422857-registeel.png

Hello,

Several months ago, I had been searching for Registeel. Wishing to take care of him today, I then realized that his ability was his h.a. I was told it was better to report it (as it was supposed to be blocked). On the other hand, I much prefer it to be Clear Body.

Thanking you

• Administrator
1552422857-registeel.png

Hello,

Several months ago, I had been searching for Registeel. Wishing to take care of him today, I then realized that his ability was his h.a. I was told it was better to report it (as it was supposed to be blocked). On the other hand, I much prefer it to be Clear Body.

Thanking you

Hi @Lola

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the issue related to the Light Metal ability was that it was visual-bugged and therefore it was not properly showing in the pokemon-card. However, Light Metal it is normally allowed to be own as ability and there should be nothing that can block you from having that.

Unfortunately, i'm sorry to inform you that we cannot change the ability of your Pokémon as it would be unfair toward the other players that have a Pokémon with a wrong ability and they accepted the fact that there is no way to change it. Therefore, if we should change your Pokémon's ability, we should change even the one of all the other players. I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I hope the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hello,

I'm not sure I understood. You confirm that this ability is NOT possible on this pokemon, and in this case it is only a VISUAL bug. Or you tell me that this ability is NORMAL (and therefore allowed) and therefore I have no choice to play with? But I thought I understood that the legendary h.a were BLOCKED, was not it?

Thanking you,

• Administrator
Hello,

I'm not sure I understood. You confirm that this ability is NOT possible on this pokemon, and in this case it is only a VISUAL bug. Or you tell me that this ability is NORMAL (and therefore allowed) and therefore I have no choice to play with? But I thought I understood that the legendary h.a were BLOCKED, was not it?

Thanking you,

Hi @Lola

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

As i've already stated above, it is possible to obtain legendaries with their Hidden Abilities as Abilities, such as Registeel with Light Metal.

In the past there was a visual bug that was not displaying abilities and therefore people thought it was a block, but such a block never existed and there is nothing that blocks you from encountering legendaries with their hidden abilities as ability on their original location.

However, it must be said that the block you're talking about exists just on Birth Island, which has been added recently and permit you to have a chance to encounter the other legendaries like other members of the regi-trio, Latios/Latias one etc.

That means that if you would obtain Registeel in its original location, in the underground ruins, it will be able to have hidden ability as ability.

Instead, if you would obtain Registeel on Birth Island, you would not be able to obtain the hidden ability as legendaries on birth island are intended to be H.A. blocked.

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. This leads me to ask you this: Can I get Registeel on this island, having this pokemon already thanks to the quest made in the past, or do I have to "release" it to try my luck? Then I allow myself to point out one fact: The island in question does not seem to "block" the h.a, since I got a Regice h.a ...

What can / should I do for my Registeel to achieve normal ability? Release him? Repeat the original quest? Is there a ticket to change his ability? If no, is it planned for the future?

So many questions, thank you

• Administrator
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. This leads me to ask you this: Can I get Registeel on this island, having this pokemon already thanks to the quest made in the past, or do I have to "release" it to try my luck? Then I allow myself to point out one fact: The island in question does not seem to "block" the h.a, since I got a Regice h.a ...

What can / should I do for my Registeel to achieve normal ability? Release him? Repeat the original quest? Is there a ticket to change his ability? If no, is it planned for the future?

So many questions, thank you

Hi @Lola

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and the delay.

If you are interested in catching again Registeel, you will have to release Registeel and then fight Nikola and beat him. Nikola can be found in the Unknown Place, located in the Trainer valley.

You can check our guide to see how to reach him : TRAINER VALLEY GUIDE

Do note that you will be able to release it and re-do the quest only once and that we won't be able to help you recovering you Registeel once released.

I'm sorry to disappoint you but i hope you can understand.

Let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions, have a wonderful day !

• Like 1

image.gif