Windows 10 "Fix"

Purple

1. 1.

PRO Username: Purple

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

Re-installed PRO, update graphics driver, changed compatibility mode to Windows 7

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Followed the directions Shane had given, created a shortcut of PRO and added "-force-d3d" in properties under target.

Description and Message

I still get the error "PRO64.exe has stopped working" regardless of following the new apparent "fix".

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=14738

Try this guide step by step, as shane said in his post: "it fixes [glow=red]most[/glow] of the issues", not every.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Try my method :

C3bpa7a.jpg

Do : CTRL ALT DELETE, go in task manager, go in "details", select PRO64 or PRO32, right click, set affinities, tick UC 0 only. You must redo this every time you launch the game because the settings don't save.

I can play 10H straight without having a single crash thanks to that. Tell me if it worked for you and don't forget to redo this every time you launch the game

Try my method :

C3bpa7a.jpg

Do : CTRL ALT DELETE, go in task manager, go in "details", select PRO64 or PRO32, right click, set affinities, tick UC 0 only. You must redo this every time you launch the game because the settings don't save.

I can play 10H straight without having a single crash thanks to that. Tell me if it worked for you and don't forget to redo this every time you launch the game

Wow I honestly can't thank you enough, I'm 90% sure your solution has fixed it, I've been playing hours straight with no error message.

Only thing is, my options were different to yours, instead of 'tick UC' I had 'CPU' but followed your directions and ticked my 'CPU 0', have had no problem so far!

Thanks again! Hopefully it will continue like this.

(here's my menu)

z5MZvSh.png

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Try my method :

C3bpa7a.jpg

Wow I honestly can't thank you enough, I'm 90% sure your solution has fixed it, I've been playing hours straight with no error message.

Only thing is, my options were different to yours, instead of 'tick UC' I had 'CPU' but followed your directions and ticked my 'CPU 0', have had no problem so far!

Thanks again! Hopefully it will continue like this.

(here's my menu)

z5MZvSh.png

Hope it works well for you :p