Coil move bugged

Supersaiyan

hello, i dont know if its a bug but i used coil 6x to increase accuracy then baton pass it to jirachi and i started using zen headbutt with 90% accu but i still missed 3 times against mr. mime, and electivire.

Hi there, @Supersaiyan

I would like to start off by saying sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Now to address your issue further, I am going to need further information.

May I ask if you can provide more context on what happened when the bug was experienced? Like, did the Pokemon you were fighting use any moves on you that may have lowered your accuracy? If not, Is it possible for you to capture video evidence of this bug?

Looking forward to your reply :)

With regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

i fought hardmode naero boss and the 1st poke did not use any move that can lower my accuracy i also baton pass a +6 agility in order to hit first and i killed all of his poke in 2 hits, i only missed some hits on mr. mime and electivire.

and whenever i used coil the game is saying "gorebyss atk rose, gorebyss def rose, gorebyss rose" it did not say gorebyss accuracy rose!

i fought hardmode naero boss and the 1st poke did not use any move that can lower my accuracy i also baton pass a +6 agility in order to hit first and i killed all of his poke in 2 hits, i only missed some hits on mr. mime and electivire.

and whenever i used coil the game is saying "gorebyss atk rose, gorebyss def rose, gorebyss rose" it did not say gorebyss accuracy rose!

i cant capture any video since there is no available boss for me to battle, you can also try using the coil move you will notice that its not saying the accuracy rose.

Hi there again

To address your issue further, I took the liberty of testing the move in a few different variations. Unfortunately, I was unable to properly reproduce the bug that you encountered and with that being said I can still not confirm that it is working as intended.

However, I would like to add that there is a PvP code rework planned, which will fix broken moves and moves that are experiencing problems such as such as Coil. That being said, unfortunately, there's no ETA on when this rework will take place. I recommend that you keep a close eye on our Official Discord Server for news and updates on when this change will occur.

I hope this helps clear up any inconvenience experienced! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns in regard to my answer above.

Looking forward to your reply :)

With the deepest regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Hi Juliph

as for the video I recorded a video against Prof. Elm, you will see that i used +6 coil and baton pass it to Jirachi then I used Zen headbutt against corsola and missed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pydmj8nm632naqx/2019-03-20-01-37-41.flv?dl=0

Hi there again,

I would like to say first and foremost, thank you for your patience in my response. We, The PRO Staff Team, value the time you took out of your day to capture video of the bug for us, as we are non existent without the help of our community.

With that said, I would further like to state that the video above has been forward to the relevant parties to be looked into and fixed accordingly.

Please let me know here if you have anymore questions or concerns! Once again, thank you for your time :)

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

• 5 months later...