50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-game Name: Pisces2003

Discord Tag RaShEl#4496

Server: Gold

HOw often do you use Discord? : whenever i need to know pokemon tier/repel trick & other stuff to check

What is one suggestion You have for PRO Discord? : Dont have any comments on it...its good in the way it is.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Madtrainer

Discord Tag: Madtrainer#8526

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? Sometimes, I usually go in when server crash to see how people react. =P These days, I try to go in more often. =D

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? We need a UWU Emoji. =D More seriously, it look good and I have dont have good idea right now. =D

Madtrainer_Jolteon.gif.207f7bcf3067bf69eb5205ea0bc33f66.gif

In-Game name: Candle

Discord name : Candle#2129

Server : Gold

How often do you use discord: Daily

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord: Add a pokememe channel but this time keep it permanent.

In-Game Name: Jembzz

Discord Tag: Hendry.Aka.Luck Slayer Chan~#7207

Server: Gold Server

How often do you use Discord? Everytime i wake up till i sleep

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Make Better event to catch other legendary, Make new bosses, Add new Costume, Add new mount, Make new map, Fix Boss cooldown checker so its not annoying And keep improving <3

In-Game Name: MitchyHeffernan

Discord Tag: Mitchy#0635

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? Every day without fail.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I genuinely think you guys do a really good job, active moderators/admin and helpful staff around the clock, i can't think of anything to better the discord because i believe it runs smoothly how its operated currently.