50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Gallimar

Discord Tag: Gallimar@5885

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord?: Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: A battle channel where people can post their ideas/teams for pvp to help new players. Its hard as a new players to know wich pokemons to go for (Generally that is) <---its a way of guiding new people to become good at pvp.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Panchalaniket20

Discord Tag: Aniket#4497

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? : Mostly everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? : When i look in #guilds channel in PRO server i feel bad because there are many who are inactive or dead , my suggestion is to remove the links of that inactive guilds so that the person looking for guilds find the best for himself.

In-Game Name: Chris0001

Discord Tag: Chris.#7430

How often do you use Discord? Daily

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? I understand the PG concept, but I would prefer the server to be a bit less strict. That does not mean to allow nsfw or insulting obviously.

Discord: Chris'#7430

In-Game Name: Yashizato

Discord Tag: [Ryan] Yashizato

How often do you use Discord?

I use discord everyday.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?

Create a option in trade Channel with the bot to search a pokemon or other offer in Channel.

Joueur Français

In-Game Name: Legiix

Discord Tag: Legiix#8992

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord? 2-4 hours a day

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? A channel where you can search for guilds, or where guilds can post recruitment posts.

In-Game Name: teerav

Discord Tag: teerav#0975

How often do you use Discord: Everyday

Make in game chat rules and channels consistent with discord.

• Swearing and excessive profanity should be not be allowed since it creates inconsistency among the other platforms. (in-game and forums) Because people can swear in discord, this may lead them to believe they can swear in-game or on the forums.
  • #general should be renamed to #all chat, to be consistent with in-game. (Maybe less so on this because people that use discord are accustom to #general being the main chat channel)
  • #trades-and-prices-silver should be renamed to #trade-silver, and moderated to be only trades and no price checks just like in-game. Same with gold channels.
  • #pvp-and-showdown should be renamed to #battle
  • #support should be renamed to #help (help is also a commonly better known word among other languages)
  • Add #other, #brasil, #german, #italian, etc. channels. Bring on additional moderators to help with those specific channels. This will include more of the community! PRO is meant to be a multi-national game. Include these people that cannot speak english well.

E6W75Tu.png

In-Game Name:VIBIN

Discord Tag:VIBIN#5984

Server:Gold

How often do you use Discord?Almost always

If it can update the bot for pro..so that we could get up-to-date information on all new stuff .. and also add a timekilling stuff when the server crash

I am the eeveelutions from showdown..lol hope you guys know me :P

fx9GjJs.png

In-Game Name:Rock007

Discord Tag:Rock007#0628

Server:Gold

How often do you use Discord?Daily

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?A standby reborn bot and a suggestion channel maybe

Edited by Rock007