50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: brunULL

Discord Tag: nÚLL#3539

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? i think u can organize tournaments open for all players, not only top ones ^^

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*In-Game Name: BrigithXD

*Discord Tag: BrigithXD

*Server: Gold Server.

*How often do you use Discord?: Well, this month everyday, because I always have questions and dudes, and the staff and partners always help me.

*What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Mmm, a person who speak spanish on #support, because sometimes i need a fast answer or help, and after remember that everybody speak only english xD.

In-Game Name: sleepski

Discord Tag: sleepy#0002

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? 24/7

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?

Hmm, my suggestion would be making a trusted tag group for buyers/sellers or trust in general (to be sure you can trust that person to help trade pokemons to evolve)

& create a text channel for vouches in the trade zone section. In order to receive a trusted tag must have certain amount of vouches.

to be sure the trade will go through for discord PRO without any worries :)

Or you can seperate Gold/Silver tag group members. To see which has more members in servers instead of seeing Online ppl of 6k+

and change Online to Pokemon Trainers / Youngsters or something x)

Edit:

After playing the game for awhile now, I'd wish some of the pro-useful-links be more updated including the pro wiki.

Edited by sleepys