50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Kuraiiku

Discord Tag: Riskkyyy#1084

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord?: Everyday.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: I am actually content with the current PRO Discord but you may can add:

- a Discord-Channel for Memes or something like that. I think it would be fun to go through the messages in this channel.

- a Discord-Channel for beginners where they can ask people what they have to do. I think not every one of the beginners know that there are useful links in #pro-useful-links with which they can go through the story easily/ get to know important things about the game.

- a Discord-Channel when there is a current event to chat with people about it/ post event pokemon and talk about it/ for getting help with the event story (if there is one).

Edited by Kuraiiku

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Breezi

Discord Tag: Cosmic#7905

How often do you use Discord?: Quite often

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: Having a proper channel dedicated to suggestions where anyone can vote by responding with reactions

Guest deleteduser41af

In-Game Name: Duerenkran

Discord Tag: i'll never be mature#7062

How often do you use Discord? Not so much anymore, since im salty :P

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? My thread that i made a month or 2 ago is a good suggestion.

In-Game Name: Piinetree

Discord Tag: (Piine) Seventh#0426

How often do you use Discord?: Was a Discord Moderator previously, so a lot I guess.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: All raffles done on Twitch?

In-Game Name:Reeselover3

Discord Tag:Reeselover3#2937

Server:Gold

How often do you use Discord? Every day.. for use and just gives me something to read.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?

Maybe a seperate channel for battling advice that people can share battling techniques one for pve and pvp.

In-Game Name: S1cBe

Discord Tag: Perish#5813

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord? Often

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Meme Channel and update/repair cooldown bot (new bosses and excavation) :(

In-Game Name:

Gigimon666

Discord Tag:

Gigimon666 #8240

Server:

Gold

How often do you use Discord?

Several times Daily, mainly for reborn bot.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Patch Notes Section, Meme section, maybe add PokeCord and Pokeverse for some fun and spam. Have general chat, and a PVP chat to split the chats up a bit for those who need help with pvp team and those that can just sit and talk. Besides that I find its perfect.

In-Game Name: phanvi333

Discord Tag: KOP#4346

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? a channel for update log, so people don't have to find it in the announcement.