50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Menelaus

Discord Tag: Admiral Angel Dust

Server: Gold

How often do you use Discord? Pretty often, always checking daily for announcements at the very least.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? More giveaways :P But really, maybe checking old guides in the "Useful Links" info thread and removing the ones that are out of date? From what I can see the discord is great overall.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name:BlazinRed

Discord Tag: JJ 0-0

How often do you use Discord? very often

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? to keep communicating with players on announcements and never make players clueless to what is going on, u guys have a more special connection with the players don't let it go to waste.

In-Game Name: Aenyr

Discord Tag: alan#0053

Server: gold

How often do you use Discord? Pretty much everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? My suggestion would be voice channels, people talk alot through chat but we dont get a chance to talk through voice.

PERSIAN.png

In-Game Name: Angelz77

Discord Tag: @神Rogue_신#5947

How often do you use Discord? : Everytime when I open my computer.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?

-It has been years since the discord have been introduced, And PRO discord have learn a lot during that time. Everything is perfect and thank you for the good work.

In-Game Name: Vinnay

Discord Tag: Vinny#3596

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Memes channel maybe? :D // post reactions and more community events

In-Game Name: LifesLemons

Discord Tag: psychobaby#4149

How often do you use Discord?: I use discord almost everyday but mostly on game announcements, and updates.

What is one suggestion you have for Discord Pro?: Be able to make a new Bot named HypnoBot which will probably most certainly steal both of your kidneys and all of your cash.

In-Game Name: Lozo

Discord Tag: Lozo486#0266

Server: Silver

How often do you use Discord? Often. I always see the news there.

What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? New sections for other languages.