[Noob here] Horsea price

Neither of these are really worth much unfortunately - Kingdra is only useful with the ability Swift Swim so it can be utilized in a rain team. As well as needing the Swift Swim ability, Kingdra almost always wants to be Modest nature. Modest is +spatk -atk. Some people use Rash/Mild for mixed attackers or Adamant for pure physical, however those are usually considered lesser options. Even though both of these Horsea's have fairly nice IV's, they aren't usable for pvp and as a result aren't worth much money.

Neither of these are really worth much unfortunately - Kingdra is only useful with the ability Swift Swim so it can be utilized in a rain team. As well as needing the Swift Swim ability, Kingdra almost always wants to be Modest nature. Modest is +spatk -atk. Some people use Rash/Mild for mixed attackers or Adamant for pure physical, however those are usually considered lesser options. Even though both of these Horsea's have fairly nice IV's, they aren't usable for pvp and as a result aren't worth much money.

Oh, ok. I ask because someone asked for the Bashful one but i don't know for how much i should sell it, i guess i'll accept his 50k offer :)

Edited by profetorum

This one has good nature and abi but IVs are not good enough to make it worth a lot. I'd say 50-70k max.

For very common poke like horsea, you have to get a good nature, good abi and godly IVs (28+ on main stats minimum) to make it worth something.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.