Cant EV train pokes

Peace99

Hello! I used ev decrease berries to reset evs of lvl 100 pokes and it wont gain any evs after that. Trying to ev service other trainers poke and id be in a ditch if i trade them back with decreased stats and evs. Help...I have 2 days to fix this.Thanks

this is it...I have one day left to have this fixed and bring up the evs that i decreased heavily from resetting. Please reply quick and fix this or I will demand 40k to be transferred to my account because the possible bug will have cost me a service. Thanks

• Administrator
Hello! I used ev decrease berries to reset evs of lvl 100 pokes and it wont gain any evs after that. Trying to ev service other trainers poke and id be in a ditch if i trade them back with decreased stats and evs. Help...I have 2 days to fix this.Thanks

Hi @peace99

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that i was not able to replicate the error even trying multiple times.

Could you please provide a screenshot of the Pokémon stat window and also record a video of you while training the said Pokémon with the stat window open and then close/re-open it to see the changes?

Looking forward to your reply, have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others