How to get back to Contest Judge Room?

Mudkipcool

So I was playing the bug contest yesterday and I was in an encounter when the timer ran out. No problem since usually after the encounter ends, I'd get teleported to the appraisal room anyway.

Problem was I was trying the game on an older tablet instead of the phone I usually play it with. It crashed and as we know if we quit while in an encounter we respawn in the last center.

There was no way for me to get back to the room. Talking to the guard and contest master in the park stop house do nothing. Next time this happens, is there anything I can do?

So I was playing the bug contest yesterday and I was in an encounter when the timer ran out. No problem since usually after the encounter ends, I'd get teleported to the appraisal room anyway.

Problem was I was trying the game on an older tablet instead of the phone I usually play it with. It crashed and as we know if we quit while in an encounter we respawn in the last center.

There was no way for me to get back to the room. Talking to the guard and contest master in the park stop house do nothing. Next time this happens, is there anything I can do?

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm very sorry about what has happened and unfortunately, as you have disconnected, I can not bring you back into the contest room.

It is best to be careful when you are in the Bug Catching Area or the Safari as disconnecting would cause you to be moved out, in case a player was the disconnect to continue in the future.

Anyway, as the problem goes, It would be unfair for the other players who had disconnected inside the Bug Catching Contest, if i were to bring you alone into the contest room.

You will be able to enter the Bug Catching Contest again after a day! so please be more careful next time you enter the area.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience.

I'm very sorry about what has happened and unfortunately, as you have disconnected, I can not bring you back into the contest room.

It is best to be careful when you are in the Bug Catching Area or the Safari as disconnecting would cause you to be moved out, in case a player was the disconnect to continue in the future.

Anyway, as the problem goes, It would be unfair for the other players who had disconnected inside the Bug Catching Contest, if i were to bring you alone into the contest room.

You will be able to enter the Bug Catching Contest again after a day! so please be more careful next time you enter the area.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

Oh, that's OK. I just thought there was a way people got around this when it happens that I just don't know yet. Guess I won't be playing PRO on that tab again.

Thanks for the quick response!

Oh, that's OK. I just thought there was a way people got around this when it happens that I just don't know yet. Guess I won't be playing PRO on that tab again.

Thanks for the quick response!

Glad to hear that the question has been answered. Anyway, It crashes when you login on the same account in 2 devices, maybe that was the reason.

I shall lock the topic as it has been solved, feel free to make a new one incase of need.

Have a nice day!

Deep Regards.

- Aghanim.

PRO Rules -- Punishment Policy -- General Support -- How to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forum to help others having the issue too.

Unsolicited messages will be removed.