Please lock.

Gilan

Re: Team Wall Street

<r><QUOTE author="Austin"><s>

</s>IGN: Austin<br/>

How Long Have You Played Pokemon Revolution: 2 days (just found out about this played Pokemmo before this.)<br/>

How Well Do You Know Pokemon (do you know what the shiny rate is? Do you know what IVs are? etc.):Yes 1/8192 and ivs are Individual values and are randomized. I have been playing pokemon since the gameboy advance days.<br/>

What is your Goal here at Pokemon Revolution: To be the richest and best shiny hunter out there . Also to make friends and have some fun.<br/>

What do you hope to accomplish for the team: I hope to bring in lots of money and shinies for the team as well as help out when needed.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yessir, you can join. I remember you from PokeMMO. You're on my friends list if I'm not mistaken.</r>

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Gilan"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="Austin"><s>

How Long Have You Played Pokemon Revolution: 2 days (just found out about this played Pokemmo before this.)<br/>

How Well Do You Know Pokemon (do you know what the shiny rate is? Do you know what IVs are? etc.):Yes 1/8192 and ivs are Individual values and are randomized. I have been playing pokemon since the gameboy advance days.<br/>

What is your Goal here at Pokemon Revolution: To be the richest and best shiny hunter out there . Also to make friends and have some fun.<br/>

What do you hope to accomplish for the team: I hope to bring in lots of money and shinies for the team as well as help out when needed.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yessir, you can join. I remember you from PokeMMO. You're on my friends list if I'm not mistaken.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

prob not my ign on pokemmo was ShinyMedals couldn't use Austin, but thanks for letting me join once I can get on I will add you.</r>

</s><QUOTE author="Gilan"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

Yessir, you can join. I remember you from PokeMMO. You're on my friends list if I'm not mistaken.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

prob not my ign on pokemmo was ShinyMedals couldn't use Austin, but thanks for letting me join once I can get on I will add you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

oh, haha. My mistake ;) There was a guy with the ign oooAustinooo or something like that. Either way, I like you ;) (I live in Austin, Texas).<br/>

<br/>

Yeah, I'll be on a lot more when the permanent server goes live. Until then, I'll get on occasionally.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

also, thank you all for the good wishes you've been giving me!</r>

<t>oh, haha. My mistake ;) There was a guy with the ign oooAustinooo or something like that. Either way, I like you ;) (I live in Austin, Texas).<br/>

<br/>

Yeah, I'll be on a lot more when the permanent server goes live. Until then, I'll get on occasionally.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

also, thank you all for the good wishes you've been giving me!

<br/>

<br/>

Yea I will be on more when the game goes live too but I'm on now if you wanted to add me.</t>

</s>oh, haha. My mistake ;) There was a guy with the ign oooAustinooo or something like that. Either way, I like you ;) (I live in Austin, Texas).<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

also, thank you all for the good wishes you've been giving me!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yea I will be on more when the game goes live too but I'm on now if you wanted to add me.

<br/>

<br/>

It's 1 AM right now =P and I haven't updated my client yet. Working on a map to showcase for my application as a mapper at the moment anyways.<br/>

<br/>

If you don't mind me asking, what timezone do you live in?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Gilan"><s>

</s>oh, haha. My mistake ;) There was a guy with the ign oooAustinooo or something like that. Either way, I like you ;) (I live in Austin, Texas).<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Yea I will be on more when the game goes live too but I'm on now if you wanted to add me.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's 1 AM right now =P and I haven't updated my client yet. Working on a map to showcase for my application as a mapper at the moment anyways.<br/>

<br/>

If you don't mind me asking, what timezone do you live in?

<br/>

<br/>

EST I just don't sleep much haha I'm one hour ahead of you if your central</r>

</s><QUOTE author="Gilan"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Yea I will be on more when the game goes live too but I'm on now if you wanted to add me.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

If you don't mind me asking, what timezone do you live in?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

EST I just don't sleep much haha I'm one hour ahead of you if your central

<br/>

<br/>

haha XD I gotcha. I actually plan to pull an all-nighter tonight =3</r>