Please lock.

Gilan

Re: Team Wall Street

<t>GL with guild! :)</t>

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>I was about to fill out the application but I saw I'm already in the roster LOL. I feel special <3<br/>

<br/>

I love your organized, no-nonsense approach. I am so pumped for this game (and the team). And just in time, I'm on vacation all of August- probably gonna be nolifing on this game the whole month lmao</t>

<r><QUOTE author="SybilVain"><s>

</s>I was about to fill out the application but I saw I'm already in the roster LOL. I feel special <3<br/>

<br/>

I love your organized, no-nonsense approach. I am so pumped for this game (and the team). And just in time, I'm on vacation all of August- probably gonna be nolifing on this game the whole month lmao<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'm right with ya. I can hardly wait!<br/>

<br/>

I'm also going in vacation for most of august, but unfortunately it will mean that I won't be able to play ;-;<br/>

<br/>

I hope the game comes out before that so I can make most of the first few days.</r>

<t>He guys, I'm gonna actually join Isaac's guild. Gonna go ahead and disband Wall Street Early. Sorry about that. I just decided that with a vacation coming up (that would lead to me not being around for the release, probably). And I'm just gonna be busy when school starts up, so I won't be a good guild leader. Sorry for the inconvenience =(</t>