Dig Spots bug

Pedrawr

Hi ^^

So as the title says I noticed a bug on my main account, Pedrawr, which is, in Mt. Coronet Summit I have 2 dig spots that never reset, which means they're always dug up, at first I tought it was meant to be that way, but when I started doing dig spots on my alt (PedroM104) I noticed that it wasn't the case, in there I could dig those 2 dig spots, is there any way to fix it? I know 2 dig spots isn't much but it's always 2 possible items that I lose each week, thank your for your patience :)

Pedrawr, Silver Server

unknown.png.d492443a15740a5fbfd2b2937b28a5db.png

Hi ^^

So as the title says I noticed a bug on my main account, Pedrawr, which is, in Mt. Coronet Summit I have 2 dig spots that never reset, which means they're always dug up, at first I tought it was meant to be that way, but when I started doing dig spots on my alt (PedroM104) I noticed that it wasn't the case, in there I could dig those 2 dig spots, is there any way to fix it? I know 2 dig spots isn't much but it's always 2 possible items that I lose each week, thank your for your patience :)

Pedrawr, Silver Server

Greetings, Pedrawr

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to fix your misbehaving digspots, you can try talking to Explorer NPC in Oreburgh City's Pokecenter, and he should fix them for you. Looking forward to your reply!

I've got the same problem, for me it's the one on the far right on route 14.

Same for you, Nech. Sorry for the inconvenience. For your case, you should talk to Explorer NPC in Vermilion City's Pokecenter and he should fix them for you. Looking forward to your reply as well.

• Like 1

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.

Greetings, Pedrawr

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. In order to fix your misbehaving digspots, you can try talking to Explorer NPC in Oreburgh City's Pokecenter, and he should fix them for you. Looking forward to your reply!

It was fixed, thank you very much! :D