Already have transit pass but still making me pay

Elcaelia

I remember buying a 28 day pass only a week or two ago, but just now, the NPC going from vermi to lily made me pay for travel. The other NPCs are making me pay as well. Was wondering if my pass really did expire or is it a bug?

93273154a7a79de688ddaf19c51d1f47.png

• Administrator
I remember buying a 28 day pass only a week or two ago, but just now, the NPC going from vermi to lily made me pay for travel. The other NPCs are making me pay as well. Was wondering if my pass really did expire or is it a bug?

Hi @elcaelia

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however i will personally update you as soon as we will have found the issue.

Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• 2 weeks later...
Hi @elcaelia

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

I would like to inform you that the issue has been forwarded to the relevant parties that will look into that.

Unfortunately, there is not an estimated time as for when the issue will be solved, however i will personally update you as soon as we will have found the issue.

Please, be patient in the while.

Have a wonderful day !

Hello,

its been a bit more than a week. I was wondering how things were progressing? I still need to travel a lot and I just want to be sure whether I did or did not already buy the transit pass before.

93273154a7a79de688ddaf19c51d1f47.png