Task Master Shiny Pokemon Rewards

Serkan

Hi there folks,

I was wondering what shinies we could get at the Task Master every 50 tasks. If you have done hundreds of tasks already you might be able to tell us here what shinies can be rewarded.

I have seen 3 youtube videos where it is shown that...

50 tasks done rewards a shiny bellsprout

100 tasks done rewards a shiny diglett

150 tasks done rewards a shiny zubat

200 tasks done rewards a shiny zubat

So if you know of any other shinies that can be rewarded please do tell us here so everyone can see for themselves through this thread. Thank you :)

Edited by Serkan
  • Like 1

• Administrator
Hi there folks,

I was wondering what shinies we could get at the Task Master every 50 tasks. If you have done hundreds of tasks already you might be able to tell us here what shinies can be rewarded.

I have seen 3 youtube videos where it is shown that...

50 tasks done rewards a shiny bellsprout

100 tasks done rewards a shiny diglett

150 tasks done rewards a shiny zubat

200 tasks done rewards a shiny zubat

So if you know of any other shinies that can be rewarded please do tell us here so everyone can see for themselves through this thread. Thank you :)

Hi @Serkan

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Pokémon that can be obtained in the Celadon Quests are the following:

[spoiler=Reward List]

Slowpoke

Magnemite

Pidgey

Krabby

Rattata

Tentacool

Horsea

Spearow

Geodude

Sandshrew

Bellsprout

Caterpie

Oddish

Zubat

Weedle

Magikarp

Diglett

Doduo

Drowzee

Swinub

Teddiursa

Sentret

Wooper

Mareep

Phanphy

Growlithe

Zigzagoon

Wurmple

Wingull

Poochyena

Whismur

I would like to state in advance that we understand that the Pokémon might not be really interesting, but it's good to note that the Quest is really really old and was coded by one of our former scripters. Therefore, there are chances that it might be reworked for the future, but i cannot guarantee that. If that should ever happen, keep in mind that there is no estimated that but, in case it will, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD as that is where post all the announcement related to Pokèmon Revolution Online.

I hope the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if you should have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Hi @Serkan

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to inform you that the Pokémon that can be obtained in the Celadon Quests are the following:

[spoiler=Reward List]

Slowpoke

Magnemite

Pidgey

Krabby

Rattata

Tentacool

Horsea

Spearow

Geodude

Sandshrew

Bellsprout

Caterpie

Oddish

Zubat

Weedle

Magikarp

Diglett

Doduo

Drowzee

Swinub

Teddiursa

Sentret

Wooper

Mareep

Phanphy

Growlithe

Zigzagoon

Wurmple

Wingull

Poochyena

Whismur

I would like to state in advance that we understand that the Pokémon might not be really interesting, but it's good to note that the Quest is really really old and was coded by one of our former scripters. Therefore, there are chances that it might be reworked for the future, but i cannot guarantee that. If that should ever happen, keep in mind that there is no estimated that but, in case it will, we will make an announcement on our OFFICIAL PRO DISCORD as that is where post all the announcement related to Pokèmon Revolution Online.

I hope the information given provided some clarification. Please, let me know if you should have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

Thank you for claifying that for me! I noticed that it is 1 task per day nowadays which wasn't always the case. I remember when it used to be 2 tasks per day which was way better of course. Is it possible that this can be changed back to the way it was?