where can i lvl up a ralts

Killowag

91102 If you have access there you can go seafoam, victory road, dragons den, cerulean cave...

If not, battling the NPCs is a good amount of xp.

I asked where can I lvl since my ralts only lvl 16 I know where to lvl for higher lvles I meant for a lvl 16 ralts where should I train

91214 I asked where can I lvl since my ralts only lvl 16 I know where to lvl for higher lvles I meant for a lvl 16 ralts where should I train

I'd train the ev's first at night on route 5/6 (abra, meowth, oddish, gloom) or illex forest sp.atk and speed (if you want it to be pvp), if you do so it should be around lvl 25-30. I'd recommend surfing on spots where tentacool are (like route 41 tentacool/tentacruel are around lvl 30), if you reached lvl 50-> dragons den golbat (psychic very effective against poison pokes so it should be easy). If you have dragons den b1f (golbats lvl 50) go there or to Ceruleans cave (if you unlocked this locations)

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

91214 I asked where can I lvl since my ralts only lvl 16 I know where to lvl for higher lvles I meant for a lvl 16 ralts where should I train

I'd train the ev's first at night on route 5/6 (abra, meowth, oddish, gloom) or illex forest sp.atk and speed (if you want it to be pvp), if you do so it should be around lvl 25-30. I'd recommend surfing on spots where tentacool are (like route 41 tentacool/tentacruel are around lvl 30), if you reached lvl 50-> dragons den golbat (psychic very effective against poison pokes so it should be easy). If you have dragons den b1f (golbats lvl 50) go there or to Ceruleans cave (if you unlocked this locations)

thx a lot on the info but its a male so aint going to work on sp atk XD but thx anyway :thanks:

91264 thx a lot on the info but its a male so aint going to work on sp atk XD but thx anyway :thanks:

you said train "her", so i thought it's a female ralts. for male ralts counts the same despite route 5/6 on night train at day, defeating pidgey and pidgeottos for speed and bellsprout for atk ev. Also good atk ev spot is route 30 surfing (only krabby,poliwag/poliwhirl(morning and night) and magikarps). after that you also should be around lvl 25ish (if not train around the mt mortar area of johto or the routes between lavander and fuchsia).

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

91264 thx a lot on the info but its a male so aint going to work on sp atk XD but thx anyway :thanks:

you said train "her", so i thought it's a female ralts. for male ralts counts the same despite route 5/6 on night train at day, defeating pidgey and pidgeottos for speed and bellsprout for atk ev. Also good atk ev spot is route 30 surfing (only krabby,poliwag/poliwhirl(morning and night) and magikarps). after that you also should be around lvl 25ish (if not train around the mt mortar area of johto or the routes between lavander and fuchsia).

yea sry after I posted it I noticed I said she and not he. and thx a lot for the info :D :thanks: