Don't be a coward

Barney

Hi fellas,

so since the start of this game i was interested in pvp and due to the ranked system ill now get a platform where i can show my skills and test for disadvantages in my team. If I loose Ill accept my defeat, go on and its a sign of a necessary improvement in my team. This defeat will be shown in my points and remembers me to be a better player. But some players in this community dont share this kind of mind.

Sometimes server needs a reboot.... these reboots are planned and announced through server messages with remaining time as you all know. Some players are exploiting this situation. (I dont want to tell names) They just make moves nearly before their time runs out in a situation where their battle is as good as lost. Thats such a cowardly strategy I didnt even recognize it the first time somebody "used it" against me. And Im not the only one who saw somebody using it. Before the last reboot, i saw at least two other people who were saying the same in battle channel.

Its really frustrating to play ranked in a community where "honour" is a foreign word. Accept your loss, you deserve it!

TL;DR: DONT BE A COWARD!!!

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Next time you encounter someone doing it, make a video upload it to youtube, make it locked to only seen if link is given and report it. Actions will be than taken.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well, technically they do nothing wrong. They use tools the staff/system has given them. And there is an easy excuse for such a behaviour. They just can say they went afk or something like that. Plus I don't think there is a rule which says 'don't abuse server reboots in your pvp strategy'. I don't think the rules have to change in this point but the community/some people have to.

This post wasn't meant as guide how you report whom. It was meant as reminder that you need to respect others and yourself even in a poke mmo.

Anyway I will report people who are using this kind of method like you recommended.

Btw I reported several people using bugged moves in ranked pvp, and got no response from staff. How do you expect people to report some black sheep's when it seems staff tolerates such behaviour?

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

91339 Btw I reported several people using bugged moves in ranked pvp, and got no response from staff. How do you expect people to report some black sheep's when it seems staff tolerates such behaviour?

Just that we don't respond doesn't mean we're not looking into it. using glitched moves falls under bug abuse and will end in a punishment.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

91339 Btw I reported several people using bugged moves in ranked pvp, and got no response from staff. How do you expect people to report some black sheep's when it seems staff tolerates such behaviour?

Just that we don't respond doesn't mean we're not looking into it. using glitched moves falls under bug abuse and will end in a punishment.

What are glitched moves?

What are glitched moves?

Which are functional, but do not work as intended.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

What are glitched moves?

And what are they? Because I know of a few moves I'm pretty sure don't work like they do in the regular games (like Sand Tomb and Uproar) but I didn't realize they were glitched moves and you can get banned for using them. :Nervous:

What are glitched moves?

And what are they? Because I know of a few moves I'm pretty sure don't work like they do in the regular games (like Sand Tomb and Uproar) but I didn't realize they were glitched moves and you can get banned for using them. :Nervous:

I don't have full list of moves which work, but I can give you example like Grass Whistle, which doesn't work as intended.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.