Pinkan Island Quest Bug (i suppose)

Voidlll

Hi, today i did the quest to get the access to pinkan island, i think i found a bug.

When u enter the forest during the quest an NPC took away all your pokeballs, or it should be the objective.

it only tooks away pokeballs, megaballs and ultraballs; special balls like netballs ecc still remain in your inventory and can still be used to catch some pokemons (i tried with a poliwag and i catched him)

Hi, today i did the quest to get the access to pinkan island, i think i found a bug.

When u enter the forest during the quest an NPC took away all your pokeballs, or it should be the objective.

it only tooks away pokeballs, megaballs and ultraballs; special balls like netballs ecc still remain in your inventory and can still be used to catch some pokemons (i tried with a poliwag and i catched him)

Greetings, IMHVoid.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your report is correct, the Ranger does not take away all of your Pokeballs, like Net ball as you mentioned above. It is not intended and it will be fixed in the future. Unfortunately, there's no Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) on that, however it's already forwarded to the appropriate parties. In the meantime, you may join our Official Discord Server to be up-to-date regarding this issue.

Once again, thank you for bringing this up to us. Have a great day!

• Like 1

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate sub-forum to eventually help others with the same issue.

Unsolicited messages will be vanished.