Bug report

Pepitostar

-Idk if this is necessary but here it is anyway

Ign:Pepitostar

-I evolved my nincada to shedinja and the green health bar is sticking out of the actual health bar. That is because shedinja's health is reduced to 1 but it's still 1/25 (in my case) so the Pokemon has more health than it should be.

It could be fixed by fainting a Pokemon and healing it (I'm assuming this, haven't tried), it looks like it could be easily fixed, however this bug could abuse the pvp.

Imagine a lvl99 nincada evolving to shedinja and then having a bunch of health. It may be one time use but it would still win in a fight I suppose.

-Screenshot :IMG_20190325_183307.thumb.jpg.7e948f3c2439502f753db6cfe232c192.jpgIMG_20190325_194522.thumb.jpg.39da5a243501babbfb868262c4e678fc.jpg

Edited by pepitostar
  • Like 1

-Idk if this is necessary but here it is anyway

Ign:Pepitostar

-I evolved my nincada to shedinja and the green health bar is sticking out of the actual health bar. That is because shedinja's health is reduced to 1 but it's still 1/25 (in my case) so the Pokemon has more health than it should be.

It could be fixed by fainting a Pokemon and healing it (I'm assuming this, haven't tried), it looks like it could be easily fixed, however this bug could abuse the pvp.

Imagine a lvl99 nincada evolving to shedinja and then having a bunch of health. It may be one time use but it would still win in a fight I suppose.

-Screenshot :[ATTACH=full]72528[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]72529[/ATTACH]

Hi there, @pepitostar

I would like to thank you for taking the time to report this bug for us, as it is a huge help that the community finds problems that may otherwise go unnoticed by us.

I am happy to say that the bug you are reporting is known. However, even though it's known I do not have a set date or time that you can expect for this to be fixed

Please let me know here, if my answer helps or if you have any other questions or concerns! looking forward to your reply :)

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed