Character Customization, and Questions.

Guest Isaac

Guest Isaac

Hey I'm pretty new to this community. Not sure if their is much character customization in this game. That is usually my favorite part of an MMO, just wondering where do we buy vanity items or items for are character sprites. Is there a specific store to buy more items. And If this game needs help with any sprite development I am pretty good at them and I can really help out this community. I'm great at making pokemon animated sprites if this game needs any help.

Thank you for reading this~

Also wanted to find out if I could become a moderator or how to become a moderator, or global moderator, because I love helping out people in communities and I love making sprites. thank you for your time all.

Hey I'm pretty new to this community. Not sure if their is much character customization in this game. That is usually my favorite part of an MMO, just wondering where do we buy vanity items or items for are character sprites. Is there a specific store to buy more items. And If this game needs help with any sprite development I am pretty good at them and I can really help out this community. I'm great at making pokemon animated sprites if this game needs any help.

Thank you for reading this~

Also wanted to find out if I could become a moderator or how to become a moderator, or global moderator, because I love helping out people in communities and I love making sprites. thank you for your time all.

Character customization will be always updated with new content.

If you want to join the staff please make a showcase of your sprites in the creativity zone in order for us to see your work. Also, we have the necessary amount of Global moderators now.