Timechart's Auction House [Updated 11/04/2019]

Timechart

[spoiler=Contact Information]

You can also contact me:

In game: Timechart (Command: /pm Timechart-=-Username )

Discord: Timechart#0001

[spoiler=Rules - Please read]

- Other than cash I also accept: (Price/Items subject to change depending on market price)

• Coin capsule at 230k
  • IV Reroll at 550k
  • Nature Reroll 275k
  • Rare candies 6k

• Fake offers will be reported
  • Minimum increase per bid depends on the mons
  • There will be no instas for mons unless I have already set one before the auction begins.
  • Starting offers can be changed if the auction hasn't started yet. Message me if you wish to or leave a comment.

- There will be 2 phases to each auctions

• Phase 1: This lasts 42 hours from first bid and once this ends, Phase 2 starts
  • Phase 2: This is when the auction will end. This will last 6 hours and will reset each time a bid is placed. So minimun auction time will last 48 hours

Prices are negotiable. PM me.

For a more accurate current offer on the mons please do look in the comments, though I will do my best to keep progress updated so that its easily visible to see if a mon is sold/pending sale etc.

When starting auction for any mons, I would appreciate it if you can also post the time you are starting it. in GMT. e.g: Starting Porygon-z 2 @ 15:23 GMT

Thank you for viewing, I am also open to suggestions about improving UI to make the shop more easily accessible/visible.

Edited by Timechart
  • Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic