email

Pokegamer7

No me ha llegado el correo de verificacion , he buscado en spam , en papelera , en todo , pero no hay , mi cuenta no esta insegura? hay alguna forma que puedan ayudarme

Hi there, @PokeGamer7

I would like to personally apologize for the delay in our response and for the inconvenience experienced.

We removed the need to verify your email address upon registering, so you should be able to enter the game without any problem.

To further address your issue, I will need additional information. May you show me the error message that you are receiving when trying to enter the game?

Looking forward to your reply!

With regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

Ok , gracias , entonces estoy mas tranquilo que mi cuenta no este desprotegida por la falta de verificacion del correo ,

una consulta: he luchado contra el npc jackson en el inicio de la historia y he perdido , y cuando intento enfrentarlo de nuevo , no me permite , que deberia hacer ahora ? , porque no puedo avanzar al gimnasio de brock.

Disculpe si la pregunta es algo torpe.

Ok , gracias , entonces estoy mas tranquilo que mi cuenta no este desprotegida por la falta de verificacion del correo ,

una consulta: he luchado contra el npc jackson en el inicio de la historia y he perdido , y cuando intento enfrentarlo de nuevo , no me permite , que deberia hacer ahora ? , porque no puedo avanzar al gimnasio de brock.

Disculpe si la pregunta es algo torpe.

Hi there again

If you lose to Jackson then you will have to return to Pallet Town and ask his mom to come and move him. His house is the one next to yours.

After that, you are free to continue your story by heading to Viridian Forest

In addition I have added a complete walkthrough on Kanto's story down below, I have linked the Spanish version for you

Kanto Region Walkthrough

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Looking forward to your reply!

With kind regards, Juliph

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed